|Born||July 1, 2003|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
Reid began acting when she was three years old. After earning small roles, Reid landed a role in the Academy Award-winning film 12 Years a Slave as Emily. Her next major film was Sleight playing Tina, the younger sister of the film's protagonist Bo played by Jacob Latimore. She made numerous appearances on television; most notably The Thundermans, Adam DeVine's House Party, NCIS: Los Angeles and Chicago P.D. She played one of the protagonists, Meg Murry in Ava DuVernay's A Wrinkle in Time (2018), from Walt Disney Studios, and based on the novel of the same name.
|2012||The Girls of Summer||Greta||Short|
|2013||The Spirit Game||Little Girl||Short|
|2013||12 Years a Slave||Emily|
|2016||An American Girl: Lea to the Rescue||Aki|
|2016||Santa's Boot Camp||Sparkle|
|2017||A Happening of Monumental Proportions||Patricia Crawford|
|2018||A Wrinkle in Time||Meg Murry|
|2018||Killing Winston Jones||Abigail|
|2012||A Cross to Bear||Young Erica||TV Movie|
|2013||Twang||Annie Montgomery||TV Pilot|
|2013||The Thundermans||Avery||Episode: "This Looks Like a Job For..."|
|2013||Adam DeVine's House Party||Lady Trooper #3||2 episodes|
|2014||NCIS: Los Angeles||Riley Peyton||Episode: "One More Chance"|
|2014||Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn||Scarlett||Episode: "Scaredy Dance"|
|2015||White Water||Cassandra||TV Movie|
|2015||Chicago P.D.||Denise||Episode: "Get Back to Even"|
|2019||Doctor Who||Erika Jones||Episode: "Project Omega"|
- Ryzik, Melena (March 1, 2018). "A Lot Is Riding on 'A Wrinkle in Time.' Ava DuVernay Doesn't Care". New York Times.
- Atkinson, S. (September 14, 2016). "Who Is Storm Reid? 'A Wrinkle In Time's Meg Murry Is Played By A Formidable Young Actress". Bustle. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Storm Reid - Speakers Bureau and Booking Agent Info". All American Speakers Bureau.
- Busch, Anita (September 14, 2016). "Ava DuVernay Sets Lead With 13-Year-Old Storm Reid For 'A Wrinkle In Time'". Deadline. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Bergado, Gabe. "Storm Reid Is Here to Break Barriers and Save the Universe". Teen Vogue.