From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
14 February 1985 |
|Height||1.9 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb) (2010)|
|Event(s)||Lightweight double sculls|
Storm Uru (born 14 February 1985 in Invercargill) is a New Zealand rower.
- "Men's Lightweight Double Sculls – Official Results : Rowing". New York Times. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- Bartlett, Tom (30 August 2009). "Rowing: Kiwis claim two more gold medals". The New Zealand Herald. Archived from the original on 11 February 2011.
- "British crews strike double gold at World Rowing". More Than the Games. 5 November 2010. Archived from the original on 11 February 2011.
- "Uru and Taylor: We'll cherish the medal'". www.nzherald.co.nz. 5 August 2012. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- Storm Uru at WorldRowing.com and RowingOne.com from FISA
- "Storm Uru". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|