Storm and Stress (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sturm und Drang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Storm and Stress is the English translation of Sturm und Drang, a German literary movement that emphasized the volatile emotional life of the individual
Storm and Stress or Sturm und Drang may also refer to:
Sturm und Drang
- Sturm und Drang (play), the original play by Friedrich Maximilian von Klinger to give the name to the movement
- Sturm und Drang (band), hard rock band from Vaasa, Finland
- Sturm & Drang Tour 2002, live album by KMFDM from a tour with the same name
- Sturm & Drang Tour 2002 (video), live DVD by KMFDM
- VII: Sturm und Drang, 2015 studio album by Lamb of God
Storm and Stress
- Storm & Stress, American band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Storm and Stress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.