Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stormtrooper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stormtrooper or storm trooper may refer to:
- Stormtroopers (Imperial Germany), specialist soldier of the German Army in World War I
- Sturmabteilung or Storm Detachment, a paramilitary organization of the German Nazi Party
- 8th Infantry Division (Philippines) or Storm Trooper Division, a Philippine Army unit
- Storm Trooper (film), a 1998 American film
- Stormtrooper (Star Wars), a fictional soldier from the Star Wars universe
- Stormtroopers (Transformers), a fictional group from the Transformers series
- Stormtrooper, an American Nazi Party magazine (circa the 1960s)
- Stormtroopers, fictional soldiers in the Imperial Guard of Warhammer 40,000
- Shock troops, commandos or special forces in general
- Stormtroopers of Death, a crossover thrash band
- Sturmtruppen (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stormtrooper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.