Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stormtrooper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stormtroopers were specialist soldiers of the German Army in World War I.
Stormtrooper or storm trooper may also refer to:
In military and warfare:
- Shock troops, commandos, or special forces in general
- Sturmmann, the German Army rank of "Stormtrooper"
- Sturmabteilung, a paramilitary organization of the German Nazi Party (also known as the SA, or Brownshirts)
- 8th Infantry Division (Philippines), a Philippine Army unit known as the Storm Trooper Division
In entertainment and media:
- Stormtroopers of Death, a crossover thrash band
- Storm Trooper (film), a 1998 American film
- Stormtrooper, an American Nazi Party magazine (circa the 1960s)
- Stormtrooper (Star Wars), a soldier from the fictional Star Wars universe
- Stormtroopers (Transformers), a group of fictional Decepticon cars from the Transformers series
- Stormtroopers, elite soldiers in the fictional Imperial Guard of Warhammer 40,000
- Sturmtruppen, an Italian anti-war comic book series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stormtrooper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.