From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stormtroopers were specialist soldiers of the German Army in World War I. Stormtrooper may also refer to:
In military and warfare
- Stormtroops, an enemy fighting-capability rating (the highest on their scale) given by German forces to the United States Marine Corps during the Battle of Belleau Wood as well as the Canadian Expeditionary Force
- Shock troops, commandos, or special forces in general
- Sturmmann, the rank of "Stormtrooper"
- Sturmabteilung, a paramilitary organization of the German Nazi Party (also known as the SA, or Brownshirts)
In entertainment and media
- Stormtroopers of Death, a crossover thrash band
- Stormtrooper, an American Nazi Party magazine (circa the 1960s)
- Sturmtruppen, an Italian anti-war comic book series
- Stormtrooper (Star Wars), from the fictional Star Wars universe
- Stormtroopers, elite soldiers in the fictional Imperial Guard of Warhammer 40,000
- Stormtroopers (Transformers), a group of fictional Decepticon cars from the Transformers series
- Stormtrooper effect, a dramatic device in action movies, anime, comics and manga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stormtrooper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.