From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up storyline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Storyline may refer to
- The plot or subplot of a story
- The narrative of a work, whether of fictional or nonfictional basis
- The narrative threads experienced by each character or set of characters in a work of fiction
- The Storyline method of teaching
- Alternative term for an angle in professional wrestling - see Glossary of professional wrestling terms
- Storyline, jazz album by Raphe Malik
- Story Line, 1991 album by Lorie Line
- Storyline, 2005 album by Mari Wilson
- Storyline (album), a 2014 album by Hunter Hayes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Storyline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.