Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up storyline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Storyline may refer to
- The plot or subplot of a story
- The narrative of a work, whether of fictional or nonfictional basis
- The narrative threads experienced by each character or set of characters in a work of fiction
- The storyline method of teaching
- Alternative term for an angle in professional wrestling – see Glossary of professional wrestling terms: Angle
- Storyline (Raphe Malik album), 2000 jazz album by Raphe Malik
- Story Line, 1991 album by Lorie Line
- Storyline, 2005 album by Mari Wilson
- Storyline (album), a 2014 album by Hunter Hayes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Storyline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.