Stottler Henke Associates
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Stottler Henke Associates, Inc., founded in 1988, is a company headquartered in San Mateo, California that develops artificial intelligence software applications and development tools for education and training, planning and scheduling, knowledge management and discovery, decision support, and computer security and reliability.
Scenario-based training simulations let students apply their knowledge and skills in realistically complex situations. Intelligent tutoring systems encode and apply subject matter and teaching expertise to evaluate student performance and provide individualized instruction automatically. Its Aurora scheduling system is used by NASA, United Space Alliance, the Boeing Company, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Clipper Windpower.
- Company Website
- Aurora-CCPM Multi-Project Critical Chain Project Management with Intelligent Scheduling
- SimBionic intelligent agent toolkit
- SimVentive toolkit for developing serious games and training simulations
- DataMontage data visualization system
- NASA Hallmarks of Success video
- Stottler Henke Associates Aurora scheduling system
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|