From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Markus Zeiser|
|• Total||24.91 km2 (9.62 sq mi)|
|Elevation||682 m (2,238 ft)|
|• Density||99/km2 (260/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
The following religions are present in Straßberg:
- Roman Catholic Church
- Evangelische Landeskirche in Württemberg before 1950 Kirchenkreis Hohenzollern Evangelische Kirche im Rheinland
The following list includes notable people who were born or have lived in Straßberg.
- Elsa Rainherin (* Straßberg, †1566 not guilty - in fire, witch).
- Johann von Werth (1591 -1653) general, married in St.Verena Straßberg 1637
- Paul Wilhelm von Keppler (1852-1926) bishop Roman Catholic Church Diözese Rottenburg-Stuttgart, Burg Straßberg
- Hermann Anton Bantle (1872–1930), artist, Beuron Art School
- Claudia Welz (*1974); studied theology and philosophy in Tübingen, Jerusalem, Munich and Heidelberg;habilitation at the Institute for Hermeneutics and Philosophy of Religion, University of Zurich; since 2010 Professor of Systematic Theology since 2014 Director of the Center for the Study of Jewish Thought in Modern Culture at the Faculty of Theology, University of Copenhagen.
|This Zollernalbkreis location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|