(Redirected from Strahl (disambiguation))
|Look up Strahl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strahl is a German word that means 'ray' or 'beam'. It may refer to the following:
- Strähl (film), a 2004 Swiss film
- Strahl (astronomy), a part of the solar wind electron velocity distribution that forms a beam
- Strahl (video game), a computer game
- Otho F. Strahl (1831–1864), an American soldier
- Erwin Strahl (1929–2011), Austrian actor
- Chuck Strahl (born 1957), a Canadian politician
- Mark Strahl (born 1978), a Canadian politician
- Strähle construction, a geometrical technique for arranging the frets of some string instruments.
- Bremsstrahlung, "braking radiation", produced by the deceleration of a charged particle
- All pages with a title containing Strahl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strahl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.