From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up straight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Straight may refer to:
- Straight (poker), a type of poker hand
- Straight, or straights, used to describe individuals with mainstream points of view and appearance
- Straight, slang for heterosexual
- Straight, an alternative name for the cross punch
- Straight, the second autobiography by British artist Boy George
- Straight, a member of the straight edge subculture
- Straight, Oklahoma, unincorporated community in Texas County, Oklahoma
- Straight Records, a record label formed in 1969
- Straight, Inc., a now-defunct U.S. drug rehabilitation program for adolescents
- Straight whiskey, pure whiskey distilled at no higher than 80% alcohol content that has been aged at least two years
- Straightedge, a drawing or cutting tool
- Straight-acting or Straight-type, an LGBT person who does not exhibit the appearance or mannerisms of the gay stereotype
- Straight (racing), a section of a race track
- Straight (Tobias Regner album), the first album by German singer Tobias Regner
- Straight (2007 film), a 2007 German film by Nicolas Flessa
- Straight (2009 film), a 2009 Bollywood film starring Vinay Pathak
- Straight man (stock character), a stock character
- Straight line, having zero curvature; rectilinear.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Straight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.