Straight, Clean and Simple is the fourth studio album by Anne Murray issued in 1971 on Capitol Records. Outside of Canada, where Anne Murray was not so well known, it was simply titled Anne Murray. The album contained material by Gordon Lightfoot, Burt Bacharach, Hal David, Kenny Rogers and Kin Vassy. The album peaked at No.4 on the RPM album chart in Canada on 27 March 1971.
- "It Takes Time" (Shirley Eikhard)
- "People's Park" (Brent Titcomb)
- "One Day I Walk" (Bruce Cockburn)
- "Child of Mine" (Carole King, Gerry Goffin)
- "Sycamore Slick" (Brent Titcomb, Vicky Taylor)
- "Wishing Smiles Made It All True" (Richard Gael)
- "Sing High, Sing Low" (Brent Titcomb)
- "Days of the Looking Glass" (Gene MacLellan)
- "A Stranger in My Place" (Kenny Rogers, Kin Vassy)
- "I'll Never Fall In Love Again" (Burt Bacharach, Hal David)
- Musicians: Amos Garrett, Bill Richards, Bill Speer, Bobby Edwards, Brent Titcomb, Brian Ahern, Buddy Cage, Ron Rully, Skip Beckwith, Terry Clarke, Tommy Graham
- Rick Wilkins - string arrangements
- ^ "Anne Murray - Anne Muirray". Discogs. Retrieved 15 April 2016.