Strange but true (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Strange But True)
Strange but true is a phrase often used in tabloid newspaper columns.
Strange but true may also refer to:
- Strange but True, an 1856 poem by Hugh Miller
- "Strange, But True", a pre-1909 short story by Anthony Hope
- A series of books began in the 1960s by Ace Books
- Strange But True: Stories of Many Things, a 1970 book by Phyllis Fenner and Mary McCrea, ISBN 0-381-99832-0
- Strange But True: Twenty-Two Amazing Stories, a 1974 book by Donald J. Sobol, ISBN 0-590-03528-2
- Strange But True: A Collection of True Stories from the Files of Fate Magazine, a 1997 book about the magazine's paranormal encounter stories since the late 1940s, edited by Corrine Kenner and Craig Miller, ISBN 1-56718-298-4
- Strange But True: Mysterious and Bizarre People, a 1999 book by Thomas Slemen, ISBN 0-7607-1244-1
- Strange But True, a 2000 book by Alison Baxter, ISBN 0-19-423201-8
- Strange but true, a 2005 novel by John Searles, ISBN 0-688-17571-6
- Strange but True, 1998 indie rock album by Jad Fair & Yo La Tengo where every song is based upon a story from the "Strange but true" sections of newspapers
- "Strange But True", a ~1988 song on the album X2 by Times Two
- Strange but True?, 1993–97 documentary television series hosted by Michael Aspel
- "Strange but True", the 2004 pilot episode of the Weird U.S. reality television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strange but true.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.