From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strange Days may refer to:
Film and television
- Strange Days (film), a 1995 science fiction film directed by Kathryn Bigelow
- "Strange Days" (Entourage), an episode of the TV series Entourage
- Strange Days: Fabulous Journeys with Gardner Dozois, a short-story collection by Gardner Dozois
- Strange Days: My Life with and Without Jim Morrison, a memoir by Patricia Kennealy-Morrison
- "Strange Days", a regular section of the magazine Fortean Times
- Strange Days (album), a 1967 album by The Doors
- "Strange Days" (The Doors song), the title track of the Doors album
- Strange Days (band), a 1980s British band
- "Strange Days" (Matthew Good Band song)
- Strange Days, an album by Government Alpha
- "Strange Days", a song by Brazil from The Philosophy of Velocity
- "Strange Days", a song by Creepy
- "Strange Days", a song by Humble Pie, the B-side of the single "Big Black Dog"
- "Strange Daze", a song by Quiet Riot from Rehab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strange Days.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.