|Origin||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
Strange Occurrence is an American post-grunge band formed in 1995 in Seattle, Washington. Their internationally distributed album: Another Day to Start Again (Steelroots/Flicker, 2002) was received well by critics and radio. Before signing with Steelroots Steelroots Records, they had been voted as one of the top 25 independent bands of 2001 by readers of 7 Ball Magazine. They are most notable for their single Reach which peaked at No. 6 on Radio & Records CR chart. Strange Occurrence disbanded in 2004.
- TJ Harris - vocals
- Eric Vickers - bass
- Joe Wiles - guitar
- Mike Middleton - drums
- Paul McGuire - guitar (2002–2003)
- Gabe Roberts - guitar (2000–2001)
- Zack Phillips - drums (1995–2001)
- Derek Olson - vocals (1998–2000)
- Dallas Olson - guitar (1998–2000)
- Craig Wickstrom - vocals, guitar (1997–1998)
- Josh Muehlendorf - vocals, guitar (1996–1997)
- Reid Smith - guitar (1996)
- Chris Wiles - vocals (1994–1996)
- Another Day to Start Again - Independent EP (2000)
- Another Day to Start Again - Steelroots full-length (2002)
- The Acoustic Sessions - Steelroots (2003)
- 31 Flavors: Sample the Flavor (1997)
- Simply Groovy New Music Sampler (2002)
- What Are You Listening To?: Hard Rock and Nu-Metal (2002)
- Argyrakis, Andy. "Review: Another Day to Start Again". Christianity Today.
- Carr, Julie. "Review of ADTSA". Christian Music.
- Cummings, Tony. "Strange Occurrence - Another Day to Start Again".
- Rimmer, Mike. "Album Reviews: Another Day to Start Again". The Phantom Tollbooth.
- "SORocks News". Archived from the original on June 26, 2005.