Strappado is a form of torture.
Strappado may also refer to:
- Strappado bondage, a related technique in BDSM play
- Strappado, a 1986 album by Slaughter (Canadian band)
- "Strappado", track on 2000 album Instruments of Torture by Brodequin
- "Strappado", a 2009 short story by Laird Barron
- A Strappado for the Divell, a satirical work by Richard Brathwait ((1588–1673)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strappado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.