Strasbourg Music Festival
The Strasbourg Music Festival (Festival de Musique de Strasbourg) (also International Music Festival in Strasbourg) was a prominent annual two-week festival of classical music. It took place in Strasbourg (Alsace), France every month of June. The festival was founded in 1932 and has been organised by the Strasbourg Friends of Music Society. Due to budget constraints, it was brought to a sudden halt in 2014, a few days before the start of the 76th edition.
- 71st Festival Strasbourg Music Festival website
- "Le festival de musique de Strasbourg est annulé". rue89strasbourg.com. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Grand déballage après l'annulation du Festival de Musique". lalsace.fr. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- Strasbourg Music Festival - Official website (French only)
- Poster of the 1938 festival
- Media related to Strasbourg Music Festival at Wikimedia Commons
|This article related to classical music is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|