From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Stratus (disambiguation).
|Look up stratum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stratum is a geologic formation. Stratum may also refer to:
- Clock stratum, the levels in the hierarchy of clock; used to describe the quality of a clock.
- stratum (linguistics), a language influencing or influenced through contact
- Stratum, Netherlands, a city district of Eindhoven
- Stratum (statistics), a homogeneous subgroup of members in the (sample/full) population
- Stratum (album), a music album by Drottnar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stratum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.