|Look up stratus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stratus may refer to:
- Stratus cloud, a cloud type
- Stratus (English band), an English hard rock band
- Stratus (Serbian band), a Serbian hard rock/heavy metal band
- "Stratus", a track by Billy Cobham from his 1973 album Spectrum
- Dodge Stratus, an automobile
- Stratus Technologies, a technology firm
- Swing Stratus, a German paraglider design
- Trish Stratus (born 1975), Canadian professional wrestler
- Teresa Stratas, Canadian soprano of 36-years at the Metropolitan Opera
- Stratus Group, a Brazilian Private Equity firm
- Stratum, a layer of sedimentary rock or soil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stratus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.