From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up straw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Straw is an agricultural by-product of cereal plants.
Straw may also refer to:
- Straw (cryogenic storage), a vessel for storing liquids at very low temperatures for long-term preservation
- Barred Straw, a moth
- Soda straw or straw, a mineral
- Straw Underwing, a moth
- Ezekiel A. Straw (1819-1882), American business manager and politician
- Jack Straw (disambiguation)
- Syd Straw, American singer
- Thomas Straw (1870-1959), British cricketer
- Straw, California
- Straw, Kentucky
- Straw, County Londonderry, a small village and townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Straws, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Straw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.