Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up strawberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strawberry is commonly the cultivated garden strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa.
Strawberry or Strawberries may also refer to:
- Strawberry, Arizona
- Strawberry, Arkansas
- Strawberry, El Dorado County, California
- Strawberry, Marin County, California
- Strawberry, Tuolumne County, California, U.S.
- Strawberry, Nevada, a ghost town
- Strawberry, South Carolina
- Strawberry, Utah
- Strawberry Cirque, Antarctica
- Strawberry Crater, Arizona, U.S.
- Strawberry Creek, Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Field, a former children's home in Liverpool, England
- Strawberry Hill (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Island (Deception Pass, Washington), Island County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Island (Rosario Strait, Washington), Skagit County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Islands, Door County, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Strawberry Lagoon, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Line railway walk, U.K., a walkway along a former railway line and a model railway line
- Strawberry Mountain (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Peak, a mountain in California, U.S.
- Strawberry Range, a mountain range in Oregon, U.S.
- Strawberry Reservoir, Utah, U.S.
- Strawberry River (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Tree (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Valley, a valley in Nevada, U.S.
People with the name
- Darryl Strawberry (born 1962), American former baseball player
- D. J. Strawberry, (born 1985), basketball player
- Linda Strawberry, keyboardist and singer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Ichigo Kurosaki or Strawberry, a character in the manga series Bleach
- Strawberry Shortcake, franchised character appearing on greetings cards etc.
- "Strawberry", a character played by Tom Skeritt in Up In Smoke
- Strawberry (film), 2015 Tamil film
- Strawberry (band), Canadian indie band formed in 1993
- Strawberries, a defunct American record store chain acquired by Trans World Entertainment
- Strawberry Studios, recording studio in Stockport, England
- "Strawberries" (song), 1997 song by Smooth
- "Strawberry" (song), 1998 song by Nicole Renée* "Strawberries", by Asobi Seksu, 2007
- "Strawberries", by Girl from Sheer Greed, 1980
- "Strawberries", by Jerry Butler from Folk Songs, 1963
Computing and technology
- Strawberry Perl, version of Perl programming language
- Strawberry Prolog, dialect of Prolog programming language
- Strawberry (bus operator), a bus company in England
- Barren Strawberry (disambiguation)
- Fraise, a racehorse
- Strawberry Fields (disambiguation)
- Strawberry generation, Chinese sociological term
- Strawberry land hermit crab (Coenobita perlatus), a species of terrestrial hermit crab often kept as pets
- Strawberry mark or hemangioma, a type of birthmark
- Team Strawberry, American cycling team used in scientific research
- Wild Strawberries (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Strawberry
- All pages beginning with Strawberries
- All pages with a title containing strawberry
- All pages with a title containing strawberries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strawberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.