From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up strawberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strawberry is commonly the cultivated garden strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa.
Strawberry or Strawberries may also refer to:
- Strawberry, Arizona
- Strawberry, Arkansas
- Strawberry, El Dorado County, California
- Strawberry, Marin County, California
- Strawberry, Tuolumne County, California, U.S.
- Strawberry, Nevada, a ghost town
- Strawberry, South Carolina
- Strawberry, Utah
- Strawberry Cirque, Antarctica
- Strawberry Crater, Arizona, U.S.
- Strawberry Creek, Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Field, a former children's home in Liverpool, England
- Strawberry Hill (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Island (Deception Pass, Washington), Island County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Island (Rosario Strait, Washington), Skagit County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Islands, Door County, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Strawberry Lagoon, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Line railway walk, U.K., a walkway along a former railway line and a model railway line
- Strawberry Mountain (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Peak, a mountain in California, U.S.
- Strawberry Range, a mountain range in Oregon, U.S.
- Strawberry Reservoir, Utah, U.S.
- Strawberry River (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Tree (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Valley, a valley in Nevada, U.S.
People with the name
- Darryl Strawberry (born 1962), American former baseball player
- D. J. Strawberry, (born 1985), basketball player
- Linda Strawberry, keyboardist and singer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Ichigo Kurosaki or Strawberry, a character in the manga series Bleach
- Strawberry Shortcake, franchised character appearing on greetings cards etc.
- "Strawberry", a character played by Tom Skeritt in Up In Smoke
- Strawberry (film), 2015 Tamil film
- Strawberry (band), Canadian indie band formed in 1993
- Strawberries, a defunct American record store chain acquired by Trans World Entertainment
- Strawberry Studios, recording studio in Stockport, England
- "Strawberries" (song), 1997 song by Smooth
- "Strawberry" (song), 1998 song by Nicole Renée* "Strawberries", by Asobi Seksu, 2007
- "Strawberries", by Girl from Sheer Greed, 1980
- "Strawberries", by Jerry Butler from Folk Songs, 1963
Computing and technology
- Strawberry Perl, version of Perl programming language
- Strawberry Prolog, dialect of Prolog programming language
- Strawberry (bus operator), a bus company in England
- Barren Strawberry (disambiguation)
- Fraise, a racehorse
- Strawberry Fields (disambiguation)
- Strawberry generation, Chinese sociological term
- Strawberry land hermit crab (Coenobita perlatus), a species of terrestrial hermit crab often kept as pets
- Strawberry mark or hemangioma, a type of birthmark
- Team Strawberry, American cycling team used in scientific research
- Wild Strawberries (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Strawberry"
- All pages beginning with "Strawberries"
- All pages with titles containing strawberry
- All pages with titles containing strawberries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strawberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.