This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A Strawberry festival is an event and celebration in many towns in North America. In most instances, areas around these towns are, or have been, deeply involved in the production and marketing of strawberries, and the festivals are usually held in late spring around the time of the strawberry harvest. Such festivals generally involve a parade and other community events. People come from all different places yearly. They get to enjoy the environment and consume strawberries in a variety of ways. The Strawberry Festival has also been around for many years, and as of today they continue to celebrate it in many towns in North America. Each town is unique with their strawberry festival celebration.
Festivals by country
- Arroyo Grande, California – Memorial Day weekend 
- Assonet, Massachusetts – Father's Day
- Belleville, Michigan – National Strawberry Festival
- Bellevue, Washington 
- Billings, Montana 
- Buckhannon, West Virginia – West Virginia Strawberry Festival
- Cabot, Arkansas
- Chassell, Michigan 
- Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Dayton, Tennessee – Tennessee Strawberry Festival (Dayton, Tennessee)
- Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Garden Grove, California
- Humboldt, Tennessee – Strawberry Festival (Humboldt, Tennessee)
- Lebanon, Oregon – Strawberry Festival (Lebanon, Oregon)
- Lahaska, Pennsylvania – Peddler's Village Strawberry Festival
- Long Grove, Illinois
- Los Gatos, California
- Mattituck, New York– 2nd week of June
- Marysville, Washington – 3rd week of June
- Newark, Ohio
- North Canton, Connecticut, at the North Canton Community United Methodist Church, Saturday before Father's Day
- Owego, New York – 3rd Saturday in June
- Oxnard, California -3rd week of May
- Pasadena, Texas – May 16, 17 and 18, 2008
- Ponchatoula, Louisiana – April 3–5
- Plant City, Florida – February 28-March 9, 2008
- Portland, Tennessee – Strawberry Festival (Portland, Tennessee)
- Poteet, Texas – Strawberry Festival
- Pungo, Virginia Strawberry Festival
- Rehoboth, Massachusetts – First Sunday in June
- Schodack, New York – Strawberry Festival (Schodack, New York)
- South Berwick, Maine
- South Windsor, Connecticut
- Stilwell, Oklahoma
- Troy, Ohio – Strawberry Festival (Troy, Ohio)
- Vashon Island, Washington
- Vanceboro, North Carolina
- La Trinidad, Benguet – In March 2015, 6,000 slices of strawberry cake were served as part of the events at this municipality's Strawberry Festival. The cakes for the slices were prepared using fresh strawberries.
- LaSalle, Ontario
- Lincoln, Ontario
- St. Agatha, Ontario
- Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario
- Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador
- "Eats & Treats | California Strawberry Festival". castrawberryfestival.org. Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-11-12. Retrieved 2014-11-12.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Strawberry Festival". Downtown Billings. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Museum Events". Rehoboth Antiquarian Society. Rehoboth Antiquarian Society. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- "The History of RedFest". Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- Locsin, Joel (August 10, 2015). "Get ready for 6,000 slices of strawberry cake in Benguet". GMA News. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Strawberry festivals.|