Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stray or The Stray may refer to:
- Areas of open grassland in North Yorkshire:
- Stray (novel), a novel by A.N. Wilson
Film and television
- Strays (1991 film), an American made-for-television horror film
- Strays (1997 film), an American drama film by Vin Diesel
- A Stray, a 2016 film with Barkhad Abdi
- The Stray (film), 2017 film with Sarah Lancaster and Michael Cassidy
- "Stray" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Stray" (Smallville), an episode of Smallville'
- "Strays" (The Shield), an episode of The Shield
- "The Stray" (Westworld), an episode of Westworld
- 97.2 Stray FM, a radio station based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
- Stray (band), a 1966-1970s rock group from London, led by Del Bromham
- Stray, a side project by American band Unter Null
- "Stray", a song by Bradley Joseph from Rapture
- "Stray", a song by Yoko Kanno and Steve Conte used as the opening theme for the anime Wolf's Rain
- "The Strays", a song by Sleeping With Sirens from the album Madness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.