From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stray may refer to:
- A feral (abandoned or escaped) domestic animal; see also estray
- A term for open grassland used in North Yorkshire, especially Redcar, England
- Stray (album), an album by Aztec Camera
- Strays (Jane's Addiction album)
- Strays (Junkhouse album)
- Stray (band), a 1966-1970s rock group from London, led by Del Bromham
- Stray, a side project by American band Unter Null
- "Stray", a song by Bradley Joseph from Rapture
- "Stray", a song by Yoko Kanno and Steve Conte used as the opening theme for the anime Wolf's Rain
- 'The Strays' a song by Sleeping With Sirens from new album Madness
- Stray (novel), a novel by A.N. Wilson
- Strayed, the surname legally adopted by American author Cheryl Strayed before events depicted in Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Film and television
- "Stray" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Stray" (Smallville), an episode of Smallville
- Strays (film), a 1997 American drama
- "Strays" (The Shield), an episode of The Shield
- Strays (1991 film), a 1991 TV film starring Kathleen Quinlan and Timothy Busfield
- Stray, a submissive participant in pup-play, an animal roleplay sexual fetish
- 97.2 Stray FM, a radio station based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, U.K.
- 'Stray' - term for ambiguity of sexual preference. Unsure whether straight or gay you're 'Stray.'
- All pages beginning with "Stray"
- All pages with titles containing Stray
- Stray bullet (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.