Street Fighter (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Street Fighter (film))
|Look up street fighter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A street fighter is a person that participates in street fighting a lot, hand-to-hand fighting in public places.
Street Fighter may also refer to:
The 1974 film trilogy
- The Street Fighter, a 1974 Japanese martial arts film
- Return of the Street Fighter
- The Street Fighter's Last Revenge
- Street Fighter is a Japanese video game series and multi-media franchise produced by Capcom
- Street Fighter (video game), the first game in the series
- Street Fighter (1992 film), an animated film based on the video games
- Street Fighter (1994 film), a live-action film based on the video games
- Street Fighter (soundtrack), the original soundtrack for the film
- Street Fighter (TV series), a TV series based on the video games
- Street Fighter II V, a 1995 anime series based on the Street Fighter II game
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li, a 2009 film based on the video game series
- Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist, a 2014 live-action web series, TV series and feature film
- Street Fighter (Malibu Comics), 1993
- Street Fighter (comic book)
- Streetfighter, a type of customized motorcycle
- Ducati Streetfighter, a naked motorcycle based on the above design principle
- The Streetfighter, an alternative name for Hard Times, a 1975 film starring Charles Bronson
- Streetfighter, a 1985 album by The Four Seasons
- Streetfighter, a conceptual ship design that was part of the United States Navy SC-21 program
- "Street Fighter", a song by Quiet Riot from Guilty Pleasures
- "Street Fighter", a song by Blackfoot from Tomcattin'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Street Fighter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.