Street News Service
Street News Service (SNS) is a news agency for street newspapers run by the International Network of Street Papers (INSP). It carries articles, essays and news from newspapers sold and sometimes written by homeless and poor people. It helps street papers worldwide to share stories with each other with other alternative press. Mainstream news services Thomson Reuters and Inter Press Service support SNS with photos and training.
- Heinz, Teresa L.; Levinson, David (2004). Encyclopedia of Homelessness (illustrated ed.). SAGE. p. 539. ISBN 0-7619-2751-4. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- Talvi, Silja J.A. (2008-06-28). "Reporting From The Ground Up". In These Times. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "The Street News Service". INSP website. International Network of Street Papers. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "SNS: Uniting a Movement of Independent Media Voices" (PDF). INSP folder. International Network of Street Papers. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "About the Street News Service". Street News Service website. Archived from the original on July 2, 2007. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
|This journalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|