Street Wars (TV series)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Street Wars Title Card.
|Also known as||'Street Law'|
|Created by||Bill Rudgard
|Developed by||Raw Cut TV|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||15|
|Producer(s)||Raw Cut TV|
|Location(s)||Kent, Surrey and Northern Ireland|
|Running time||46 mins approx.|
|Original release||2005 – present|
|Related shows||Road Wars
Street Wars (sometimes named Street Law) is a police reality television programme produced by Raw Cut TV for British Sky Broadcasting and broadcast on Sky1. A spin-off of Road Wars, Street Wars began in 2005 and followed the Tactical Team from Kent Police in Medway, Kent and the Tactical Support Group from the Police Service of Northern Ireland in Derry, Northern Ireland. The programme also followed Surrey Police for a short while around Guildford, Surrey. The footage from the two teams is combined with video footage from CCTV cameras and police forces from around the world. The series is narrated by Lee Boardman. There are 15 editions of approximately 46 minutes each.
- Road Wars - series broadcast on Sky One. Produced by the makers of Street Wars.
- Police Interceptors - series broadcast on Channel 5. Produced by the makers of Street Wars.
- Brit Cops - another Sky TV series following UK police officers.
- Traffic Cops - (sometimes called Car Wars) programme broadcast on BBC One which follows Roads Policing Officers out on the streets.
- Police Camera Action! - series broadcast on ITV which is more about Traffic Police Officers.
|This article relating to a television programme from the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|