From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stress tensor may refer to:
- Cauchy stress tensor, in classical physics
- Stress deviator tensor, in classical physics
- Piola–Kirchhoff stress tensor, in continuum mechanics
- Viscous stress tensor, in continuum mechanics
- Stress–energy tensor, in relativistic theories
- Maxwell stress tensor, in electromagnetism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stress tensor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.