|Look up striation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Glacial striation
- Striation (geology), a striation as a result of a geological fault
- Striation Valley, in Antarctica
- In hyperbolic geometry, a striation is a reflection across two parallel mirrors.
- In anatomy, striated muscle
- Striations can be found in certain glasses. These have been caused by turbulent flow during teeming (pouring) of the glass.
- Striations can be observed in clouds. See Barber's pole.
- Ballistic fingerprinting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Striation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.