From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stride or STRIDE may refer to:
- STRIDE (security), spoofing, tampering, repudiation, information disclosure, denial of service, elevation of privilege
- Stride of an array, in computer programming
- Stride scheduling, a soft real-time scheduling algorithm
- System to Retrieve Information from Drug Evidence, a United States Drug Enforcement Administration database used to track the prices of drugs obtained in sting operations
- STRIDE, an algorithm for identifying secondary structures in proteins
- Stride (language), a declarative and reactive domain specific programming language for real-time sound synthesis, processing, and interaction design.
- Stride (band), an American progressive metal band
- Stride (music), a type of piano playing
- "Stride", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- "Stride," a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1996 EP Moving Careful
- Stride (gum), a chewing gum produced by Cadbury Adams
- STRIDE (protein), algorithm for Structural identification of the secondary structures of proteins
- Stride Rite Corporation
- Strides, a British & Australian slang term for trousers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stride.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.