Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stride or STRIDE may refer to:
- STRIDE (security), spoofing, tampering, repudiation, information disclosure, denial of service, elevation of privilege
- Stride (software), a successor to the cloud-based HipChat, a corporate cloud-based collaboration tool
- Stride of an array, in computer programming
- Stride scheduling, a soft real-time scheduling algorithm
- System to Retrieve Information from Drug Evidence, a United States Drug Enforcement Administration database used to track the prices of drugs obtained in sting operations
- STRIDE, an algorithm for identifying secondary structures in proteins
- Stride (language), a declarative and reactive domain specific programming language for real-time sound synthesis, processing, and interaction design.
- Stride (band), an American progressive metal band
- Stride (music), a type of piano playing
- "Stride", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- "Stride," a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1996 EP Moving Careful
- Stride (gum), a chewing gum produced by Cadbury Adams
- STRIDE (protein), algorithm for Structural identification of the secondary structures of proteins
- Stride Rite Corporation
- Strides, a British & Australian slang term for trousers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stride.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.