Strine and similar can mean:
- Strine, a humorous word for a type of Australian accent
- Strinesdale Reservoir, on the A62 between Oldham and Delph in Greater Manchester, England
- Strines, a village in Greater Manchester
- The Strine Brook, a stream in Shropshire, England: map & image
People with the surname
- Leo E. Strine, Jr., a judge in the state of Delaware in USA
- Michael Strine, First Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.