From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stringer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stringer may refer to:
- Stringer (name), includes a list of people with the name
- Stringer (aircraft), or longeron, a strip of wood or metal to which the skin of an aircraft is fastened
- Stringer (journalism), a type of freelance journalist
- The Stringer, an online news publication based in Australia
- Stringer (slag), an inclusion, possibly leading to a defect, in cast metal
- Stringer, a longitudinal internal member in boat building and shipbuilding that adds stiffness and may facilitate the mounting of further internal structures
- Stringer (surfing), a thin piece of wood running from nose to tail of a surfboard that increases its strength
- Stringer, the structural member in a stairway that supports the treads and risers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stringer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.