Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Strömberg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stromberg, Strömberg, Strømberg, Stroemberg, or variant may refer to:
- Stromberg (Siebengebirge), a mountain peak in Germany now better known as Petersberg
- Stromberg (Verbandsgemeinde), a collective municipality in the district of Bad Kreuznach in Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
- Stromberg (Hunsrück), a town and the seat of the collective municipality
- Stromberg (landscape), a region in Baden-Württemberg
- Stromberg, Oelde, a town in Oelde, Germany
- Strömberg (company), a Finnish manufacturer of electronic products
- Stromberg-Carlson, an American manufacturer of telephone equipment, radios and television
- Stromberg Guitars, an American company producing guitars, mainly for jazz musicians, between 1906 and 1955
- Stromberg, a carburetor brand name, used by Zenith and by Bendix
- Stromberg (TV series), a German television series
- Stromberg v. California, a 1931 United States Supreme Court case
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stromberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.