|Platform(s)||Windows, OS X, iOS, Android|
|Genre(s)||Massively multiplayer online real-time strategy|
Stronghold Kingdoms is a Massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game video game with a Medieval castle building theme. It was developed by Firefly Studios and based upon their commercially successful and popular Stronghold series of games. Firefly Studios started development of Stronghold Kingdoms in 2007 as their first entry into the MMO genre. The first Alpha test began in 2009 and was open to 150 players.
Strategy Informer gave a score of 85/100, with reviewer Emmanuel Brown describing it as "mission accomplished" and saying that "for the most part, they get it absolutely right." Gaming XP's review praised how the classic Stronghold format was "implemented very well for this MMO".
- "At long last, Stronghold Kingdoms is available for Mac castle builders".[permanent dead link]
- Ford, Suzie. "Firefly Studios Announces "Castle-Based" MMO". Warcry Network. Archived from the original on 2 August 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- Ford, Suzie. "Firefly Studios Talks Up Stronghold Kingdoms". Warcry Network. Archived from the original on 19 October 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Stronghold Kingdoms Metacritic". Metacritic. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- Emmanuel, Brown. "Stronghold Kingdoms Review". Strategy Informer. Strategy Informer. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Stronghold Kingdoms". Archived from the original on 18 January 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2012.