From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Struan (from the Scottish Gaelic An Sruthan, meaning "the streams"), may refer to:
- Struan, Skye, a small village on the Isle of Skye in Scotland
- Struan, Perthshire, a small village to the west of Blair Atholl
- Struan, South Australia, the site of Struan House, south of Naracoorte
- Struan, Saskatchewan
- A number of buildings in Bracadale, Highland
- Struan (ship) a ship that wrecked off of Cape Lookout (Oregon)
- The Struan family and their company Struan's (also called the Noble House) is a fictional family featuring heavily in many of the Asian Saga novels by writer James Clavell.
- Struan is also a traditional Scottish boy's name, commonly given to the chief of the Clan Robertson or Clan Duncan.
- Struan Michael – a variety of flat quick bread served on Michaelmas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Struan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.