|• Total||4.37 km2 (1.69 sq mi)|
|Elevation||206.5 m (677.5 ft)|
Strukovci (pronounced [ˈstɾuːkɔu̯tsi]; Hungarian: Sűrűház, Prekmurje Slovene: Strükovci) is a settlement in the Municipality of Puconci in the Prekmurje region of Slovenia. It is divided into the hamlets of Zgornji Strukovci ('Upper Strukovci') and Spodnji Strukovci ('Lower Strukovci').
Notable people that were born or lived in Strukovci include:
- István Küzmics (ca. 1723–1779), Lutheran writer. The house he was born in is protected as a monument and there is a commemorative plaque on the building.
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Vengušt, Jernej. 1919. Seznamek prekmurskih občin (krajev) z označbo pošte in zemljevidom. Radgona, p. 14.
- Novine Glasilo Slovenske Krajine (January 1, 1915) p. 6.
- Puconci municipal site
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number 6863
|This article about the Municipality of Puconci in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|