|Look up strut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A strut is a structural component.
Strut(s) may also refer to:
- MacPherson strut, a component of some vehicle suspensions
- Strut channel, a standardized formed structural system
Computing and technology
- Strut (typesetting), a vertical rule with no width
- StRUT, a U.S. technology recycling organization
- Apache Struts, a web application framework for Java
- Strut (album), Lenny Kravitz 2014
- Strut, an album by Kevin Toney
- Strut, an album by Michael Kaeshammer
- "Strut" (Sheena Easton song)
- "Strut" (The Cheetah Girls song)
- "Strut", a song by Jagúar
- "Strut", a song by KMFDM from Blitz
- "Strut" (Lenny Kravitz song), a song by Lenny Kravitz from Strut (album)
- "Strut", a song by Adam Lambert from the 2009 album For Your Entertainment
- "Strut", a song by Taj Mahal from the 1993 album Dancing the Blues
- Strut (TV series), an American reality show.
- Strutt, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.