|Born||1972 (age 45–46)|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director|
Stuart Beattie (born 1972) is an Australian screenwriter and film director. His screenplay for Collateral (2004) earned him nominations for the BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay, Satellite Award for Best Original Screenplay and Saturn Award for Best Writing.
All credits are as screenwriter except where noted.
- Joey (1997)
- The Protector (1998)
- Kick (1999)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Collateral (2004)
- Derailed (2005)
- The Messengers (2007)
- 30 Days of Night (2007)
- Punisher: War Zone (re-write) (2008)
- Australia (2008)
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)
- Tomorrow, When the War Began (writer and director) (2010)
- I, Frankenstein (writer and director) (2014)
- Fernandez, Jay A. (March 28, 2011). "Stuart Beattie to Write and Direct 'I, Frankenstein' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Frater, Patrick (February 27, 2012). "I Frankenstein starts shoot". Film Business Asia. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "Gothic thriller starts filming in Melbourne". The Sydney Morning Herald. Australian Associated Press. February 27, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- Stuart Beattie on IMDb
- Stuart Beattie judged The Film of the Month competition in March 2009 on the independent filmmakers networking site Shooting People.
- Interview With Stuart Beattie | The Rip It Up Music Website
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|