|Full name||Stuart Chapman|
|Date of birth||6 May 1951|
|Place of birth||Lynemouth, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Stuart Chapman (born 6 May 1951) is an English former footballer who played as a midfielder for Port Vale, Stafford Rangers, Macclesfield Town, Rocester. He won promotion out of the Fourth Division with Port Vale in 1969–70, and won the Northern Premier League and FA Trophy with Stafford Rangers.
Chapman joined Port Vale as an amateur in June 1966, and made his debut at Vale Park in a 2–2 draw with Lincoln City on 3 May 1967, the last day of the 1966–67 season, three days before his 16th birthday. He then played two Fourth Division games in the 1967–68 season. Jackie Mudie and Stanley Matthews had a youth policy for the "Valiants", but new manager Gordon Lee preferred more experienced players. Chapman featured just five times in the 1968–69 season, before he signed as a professional in May 1969. He made three appearances in the 1969–70 promotion campaign, but was given a free transfer at the end of the season. He moved into Northern Premier League football with Stafford Rangers, spending 14 years with the club he won the Northern Premier League and FA Trophy double in 1971–72, also winning the FA Trophy in 1979 and finishing as runners-up in 1976. He joined Macclesfield Town in 1984, and captained the "Silkmen" to a second-place finish in the Northern Premier League in 1984–85, before he became the player-coach of Rocester.
- Sourced from Stuart Chapman profile at the English National Football Archive (subscription required)
|Port Vale||1966–67||Fourth Division||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Macclesfield Town||1984–85||Northern Premier League||31||2||2||0||7||1||40||3|
- with Port Vale
- with Stafford Rangers
- with Macclesfield Town
- Kent, Jeff (1996). Port Vale Personalities. Witan Books. p. 58. ISBN 0-9529152-0-0.
- "Profile". silkmenarchives.org.uk. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- "Stats". silkmenarchives.org.uk. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Kent, Jeff (1990). "Surviving on a Shoestring (1969–1979)". The Valiants' Years: The Story Of Port Vale. Witan Books. pp. 227–257. ISBN 0-9508981-4-7.