This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Years active||1981–2003, 2010|
Stuart Charno (born September 29, 1956) is an American actor. He has been a stand-up comic and has starred in film and on television. His first role was in the 1981 horror film Friday the 13th Part 2. Other notable appearances of his include the 1985 comedy film Just One of the Guys (as Harold "Reptile" Sherpico) and the 1986 film Modern Girls, in which he appeared with Just One of the Guys co-star Clayton Rohner. Charno has made guest appearances on various television shows including M*A*S*H, The X-Files, Chicago Hope, Team Knight Rider, and Profiler. He also received story credits on three episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation ("The Wounded", "New Ground" and "Ethics").
Charno played a rare Friday the 13th character who is a counsellor and not a hero to have survived. In Friday the 13th Part 2 his character, Ted, visits a bar in town and gets so drunk he spends the night in a motel, thus evading the murder spree.
- Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981) - Ted
- The Chosen (1981) - 1st Baseman
- Young Doctors in Love (1982) - The Hospital Staff - Warren the Orderly
- Svengali (1983) - Boomer
- Christine (1983) - Don Vandenberg
- Hard to Hold (1984) - Techie
- Just One of the Guys (1985) - Reptile
- Once Bitten (1985) - Cabin Boy Vampire
- Modern Girls (1986) - Nerdy Guy
- Sleepwalkers (1992) - Police Photographer
- Alien Hunter (2003) - Abell
- Horrorween 3D (2010) - Uke Player