Stuart Galbraith is a British live music event promoter. He is the founder of Kilimanjaro Live, one of the United Kingdom's largest music promoters. Starting his career as Events Booker at Leeds University and then at independent promoter MCP, Galbraith went on to become Managing Director of Live Nation and was responsible for the creation of Download Festival, Wireless Festival, Hyde Park Calling and the Live8 Concert.
- Caroline Briggs "'Golden age' for live music scene", BBC News, Monday, 16 April 2007
- Music Tank "Speaker Biographies: Stuart Galbraith - CEO, Kilimanjaro Live", Music Tank
- City Showcase "Workshop Panellist: Stuart Galbraith", City Showcase Website
- Georgie Rogers "Live Nation ex-boss rues merger", BBC News, Friday, 31 July 2009
- AIF "Kilimanjaro Live adds Wakestock, Vans Warped Tour and Sonisphere", "Association of Independent Festivals"
- Chris Cooke "Kilimanjaro Live joins AIF", The Complete Music Update, Friday 22 March 2013
- James Dickson "Stuart Galbraith Joins AIF Board", Event Industry News, Thursday 21 March 2013