|Born||13 October 1981|
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (13 st 5 lb)|
|Position||Fullback, Wing, Centre|
Stuart Reardon is an English fitness model and former professional rugby league footballer who most recently played for the North Wales Crusaders. He played as a fullback, wing, or centre..
Reardon turned professional from West Bowling to sign for Bradford Bulls in 2000, he shot to prominence in late 2002 when former Bulls assistant coach Karl Harrison took over as head coach of Salford City Reds, and signed Reardon to boost the Reds' fight against relegation.
He enjoyed a rapid rise from Academy to Super League and Test rugby league between 2002 and 2004. Though the Reds were unable to escape the drop, Reardon earned a call up to the England 'A' tour of Fiji and Tonga, where he worked with Warrington Wolves coach Paul Cullen.
He returned to the Bulls in 2003 and found a place in the first team after a long term injury to Michael Withers, making 20 appearances in the title-winning Bradford Bulls side, including being fullback in the 2003 Super League Grand Final against Wigan Warriors in which he scored a try. Reardon scored a try and won the Harry Sunderland Trophy for his man-of-the-match performance at the Old Trafford showdown. Reardon represented England 'A' while at Bradford Bulls in the 2003 European Nations Cup against Wales and France. Having won Super League VIII, Bradford played against 2003 NRL Premiers, the Penrith Panthers in the 2004 World Club Challenge. Reardon played from the interchange bench in the Bulls' 22–4 victory. Later that year Reardon played for the Bradford Bulls on the wing in their 2004 Super League Grand Final loss against the Leeds Rhinos. He broke into the Great Britain squad for the 2004 Tri Nations series, and scored four tries in the tournament. Reardon won caps for Great Britain while at Bradford Bulls in 2004 against Australia (3-matches), and New Zealand (2-matches), and won caps for England while at Bradford Bulls in 2005 against France, and New Zealand (interchange/substitute). He missed the back end of the 2005 campaign with injury but made the England side at the end of the season, and toured Australia and New Zealand as a stand-by for the Great Britain squad in 2006. Paul Cullen described as the 'best kick returner in Super League' during the 2006 season, Reardon was the Warrington Wolves leading tackle-buster with 66 in his first year at the club. He won the double with A.S.C Carcassonne in France in 2012 – ( French Elite League champions and French Elite Cup winners ) He won the double in 2013 with North Wales Crusaders – ( Championship 1 champions and Championship bowl cup winners. )
Modeling and Training career
Stuart Reardon is currently the face of Axiom for Men, a men's grooming product range. He also appears in many magazines including DNA, Muscle & Fitness, Gloss, Q Vegas, EILE Magazine and many more. He's worked with photographers in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York and Great Britain.
Stuart runs an online training program, Fear Nothing Fitness, featuring body weight workout videos.
- "Crusaders Rugby League". web page. Crusaders Rugby League Club. Archived from the original on 21 November 2010. Retrieved 7 August 2011.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Profile at loverugbyleague.com". loverugbyleague.com. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl.co.uk. 31 December 2017. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 1 January 2018.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk". englandrl.co.uk. 31 December 2017. Archived from the original on 19 April 2018. Retrieved 1 January 2018.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ""I've got a good body so I'm happy to get my kit off" says England and GB rugby player Stuart Reardon". liverpoolecho.co.uk. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Rugby Player Stuart Reardon". rorylewisphotography.com. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Tri-Nations: Great Britain profiles". Daily Mail. London, England. 19 October 2004. Retrieved 14 February 2011.
- "AXIOM FOR MEN". bangandstrike.com. 28 February 2014. Retrieved 23 August 2017.