Stuart W. Cramer
Stuart Warren Cramer (March 31, 1868 – July 2, 1940) was an American engineer and contractor. He was the founder of Cramerton, NC and was involved in the textiles and air conditioning industries, as well as being a founding partner in Duke Power. Stuart W. Cramer High School in Belmont, NC, which includes Cramerton in its attendance district, was named for him.
- Highland Park Manufacturing Company Mill No. 3, 2901 N. Davidson St., Charlotte, North Carolina (Cramer,Stuart Warren), NRHP-listed
- Mayworth School, 236 Eighth Ave., Cramerton, North Carolina (Cramer, Stuart), NRHP-listed
- One or more works in North Charlotte Historic District, roughly bounded by the Southern Railroad, Herrin St., Spencer St., and Charles Ave., Charlotte, North Carolina (Cramer,Stuart), NRHP-listed
- Catherine Westergaard and Catherine W. Bishir (2012). "North Carolina Architects & Builders: Stuart W. Cramer (1868-1940)".
- "History Video". Gaston County Schools. Retrieved February 13, 2016.
- "History". Gaston County Schools. Retrieved February 13, 2016.
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|