Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stubborn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stubborn means steadfastly refusing to change opinions or position.
Stubborn has been used as a name for the following:
- HMS Stubborn (P238), an S class submarine
- Little Miss Stubborn, a character in the Little Miss series of books
- Mr. Stubborn, a character on the children's television show The Mr. Men Show
- Louis X of France, a King of France called "the Stubborn"
- Citrus stubborn disease, a plant disease affecting species in the genus Citrus
- Stubborn Children Law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stubborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.