From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stubborn (disambiguation))
|Look up stubborn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stubborn means steadfastly refusing to change opinions or position.
Stubborn has been used as a name for the following:
- HMS Stubborn (P238), an S class submarine
- Little Miss Stubborn, a character in the Little Miss series of books
- Mr. Stubborn, a character on the children's television show The Mr. Men Show
- Louis X of France, a King of France called "the Stubborn"
- Citrus stubborn disease, a plant disease affecting species in the genus Citrus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stubborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.