|Industry||Japanese animation studio|
|Headquarters||Suginami, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan|
|Tomonori Shibata, Company President|
Studio Gokumi, literally meaning "Studio Group 5", was founded in May 2010 after members of Gonzo's Studio Number 5 left the company to start one of their own. Studio Number 5 was responsible at Gonzo for the anime series Strike Witches and Saki.
Studio Gokumi's first production was an original video animation for Koe de Oshigoto! at the end of 2010. In spring 2011, A Channel debuted as the first anime television series for the studio. Production of Saki was taken over by Studio Gokumi for the Saki: Achiga-hen season, which aired from April 9 to July 2, 2012.
- Koe de Oshigoto! (2010–2011)
- A Channel (2011, 2012)
- Saki Achiga-hen episode of Side-A (2012)
- Nakaimo - My Sister Is Among Them! (2012)
- The Ambition of Oda Nobuna (co-production with Madhouse) (2012)
- The Severing Crime Edge (2013)
- Kin-iro Mosaic (2013)
- Saki Zenkoku-hen (2014)
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (2014)
- Yuki Yuna is a Hero (2014)
- Hello! Kin-iro Mosaic (2015)
- Lance N' Masques (2015)
- Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn (2016)
- Seiren (2017)
- Tsurezure Children (2017)
- Toji no Miko (2018)
- Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san (2018)
- "Recruit｜Studio五組". Studio GOKUMI (in Japanese). Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "会社概要 - ABOUT｜Studio五組". Studio GOKUMI (in Japanese). Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Studio五組のご紹介について" [About Studio Gokumi - Introduction]. Konno Azure (in Japanese). 29 June 2010. Archived from the original on 2 July 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "GONZOが歩んだ栄枯盛衰の歴史が何と年表にまとめられる、内部事情満載の「こぴはん」「にゃんぱいあ」紹介イベント" [A summarized chronology of GONZO's history of ups and downs, and an introduction event full of "Kopi-han" and "Nyanpire"]. Gigazine (in Japanese). 4 May 2011. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imōto ga Iru! Anime Staff, Date Revealed". Anime News Network. 2012-03-21. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|