|Founded||Seoul, South Korea (October 28, 2011 )|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|South Korea, United States|
Studio Mir Co., Ltd (Hangul: 스튜디오 미르) is a South Korean animation studio based in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded by Jae-Myung Yu, who had previously worked as an animation director on Avatar: The Last Airbender.
The studio is best known for producing most of the animation of the American animated TV series The Legend of Korra. They also animated the fourth season of The Boondocks. In 2014, Studio Mir and DreamWorks Animation concluded an agreement to co-produce four new animated series of 78 episodes each. One of the shows announced as part of the deal was Voltron: Legendary Defender.
- The Legend of Korra (Episodes 1–12, 19–20, 22–52)
- The Boondocks (season 4)
- Oceanworld (2014–present)
- Doraemon (Disney XD and Korean dub edits)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (TV series) (Shorts, Season 1)
- Voltron: Legendary Defender 
- Think Like a Man (short animation)
- Road to the Cup: League of Legends (Riot Games) short animation (2013)
- ASURA Online (short animation) (2014)
- Bard:Mountain: League of Legends (Riot Games) short animation (2015)
- Big Fish & Begonia (2016)
- StudioMir. "Yoo, Jae Myung - Profile". Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- DiMartino, Michael Dante (6 April 2013). "I just got back from a trip to Studio Mir in Seoul...". Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- 스튜디오미르 ‘코라의 전설’, 美케이블서 누적 시청자 2900만명 (in Korean). CNBNews. June 18, 2012. Retrieved July 25, 2014.
- Amidi, Amid (10 July 2012). "A Look Inside The Korean Studio That Made "Legend of Korra"". Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- "Studio Mir, DreamWorks sign animation tie-up". The Korea Herald. 28 August 2014. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- Official website
- Studio Mir on Facebook
- Studio Mir at the Internet Movie Database
- "Studio Mir". TV Tropes.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|