Studio One (company)
|Founder||Bob Blackmore and Andrew Susman|
|Headquarters||New York City|
|Andrew Susman President and CEO|
|Services||Content Creation and Optimization, Editorial Review, Social Promotion, Measurement & Analytics, Writer Management|
Number of employees
Studio One is a content marketing company based in New York City. Studio One creates branded or brand-aligned content in a variety of formats that are distributed across a network of websites. On October 7, 2014, Studio One was acquired by The CHR Group, a global marketing services holding company headquartered in New York City.
Bob Blackmore and Andrew Susman founded Studio One, formally known as Studio One Networks, in 1998. American Honda was among Studio One’s first clients. In 1999, Studio One and American Honda announced plans to produce and distribute the first series of syndicated programs for the Internet.
In 2009, Studio One formed Studio One Networks Ventures, which makes equity investments in media and technology companies in exchange for participation in the company's programming. In March 2010 Studio One’s websites had about 200 million unique monthly visitors. In 2012, Studio One launched the "Content Asset Management Platform" (CAMP) as a way for companies to track brand content performance. Also, that year Studio One started a journalist certification program. The company has developed content for Intel, Pantene, Symantec and Bridgestone USA. In 2009 the company established Studio One Networks Ventures, which made equity investments in media and technology companies.
- Here's The Entire Content Marketing World In One Bafflingly Complex Chart by Jim Edwards; at Business Insider/ published September 14, 2012; retrieved <April 3, 2014>
- Content is King by Anne Sherber; at Digiday; published November 14, 2011; retrieved <April 3, 2014>
- Marketing Services Firm Purchases Web Content Firm by Mike Shields, The Wall Street Journal, published October 7, 2014; retrieved <January 6, 2014>
- Studio One Touts 'Decade of Delivery' by Fern Siegel; at MediaPost; published August 20, 2009; retrieved April 3, 2014
-  by Sloane Lucas; at Mediaweek; published June 7, 1999; retrieved January 16, 2015
- Honda To Sponsor Syndicated Content by Lucas, Sloane; at Mediaweek; published June 7, 1999; retrieved January 6, 2015
- Studio One Launches Ventures Division MediaDailyNews; published September 9, 2009; retrieved January 16, 2015
- Studio One Launches Content Management Dashboard Platform to aid brands in publishing branded material by Charlie Warzel; by Adweek; published June 11, 2012; retrieved April 3, 2014
- It's Hard Out There for a Freelancer by Warzel, Charlie; Adweek; published June 11, 2012; retrieved January 6, 2015
- Digital Innovation Gazette to Launch by Erik Sass; at MediaPost Publications; published October 28, 2010 retrieved <January 16, 2015>
-  published November 19, 2009; retrieved <January 16, 2015>
- Studio One Hits 200 Mil. Unique Browsers Monthly published March 2, 2010; retrieved <January 16, 2015>
- Studio One Touts 'Decade of Delivery by Fern Siegel; at MediaPost; published August 20, 2009; retrieved <January 16, 2015>