Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up studium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Studium is a latin word meaning "study", "zeal", "dedication", etc. It may refer to:
- Chavagnes Studium, a center for the study of the Liberal Arts
- Medieval university, a corporation organized during the High Middle Ages
- Studium Angelopolitanum, a non-profit educational organization
- Studium Biblicum Franciscanum, a Franciscan academic society in Jerusalem
- Studium Excitare, a quarterly academic journal
- Studium generale, the customary name for a medieval university
- Studium Generale Marcianum
- Studium monastery, historically the most important monastery of Constantinople
- All pages with titles beginning with Studium
- All pages with titles containing Studium
- List of medieval universities
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Studium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.