Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up study in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Study or studies may refer to:
- A clinical trial
- Observational study
- Study skills, abilities and approaches applied to learning
- Eduard Study (1862–1930), German mathematician
- Endgame study, a type of chess problem
- Religious study
- Study (art), a drawing or series of drawings done in preparation for a finished piece
- Study (film), a 2012 film by Paolo Benetazzo
- Studies (journal), published by the Jesuits in Ireland
- Study (room), a room in a home used as an office or library
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Study.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.