From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up study in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Study or studies may refer to:
- An experiment
- A clinical trial
- Observational study
- Study skills, abilities and approaches applied to learning
- Eduard Study (1862–1930), German mathematician
- Endgame study, a type of chess problem
- Religious study
- Study (art), a drawing or series of drawings done in preparation for a finished piece
- Study (film), a 2012 film by Paolo Benetazzo
- Studies (journal), published by the Jesuits in Ireland
- Study (room), a room in a home used as an office or library
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Study.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.