|Founded||Gurgaon, India (2007)|
|Owner||Educomp Solutions Ltd|
"StudyPlaces" is one of the first global international education portals in India that serves as a comprehensive one-stop-shop for education search and is run by Savvica Inc., an online learning company based in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Born out of a need to bridge the gap between education sources, and those students seeking their information, StudyPlaces.com follows a goal of being the complete solution for all education queries for studies both in India, and abroad.
StudyPlaces.com is India’s premier Education portal and is visited by more a hundred thousand students every month and has more than 600,000 registered members.
StudyPlaces.com provides meaningful information on all fields of education. At StudyPlaces.com students get these services free of cost:
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2014)|
StudyPlaces’ counselors work to help answer students questions and guide them in the right direction for their schooling and career paths. From details about school admission requirements to acquiring a student visa and starting an appropriate career, StudyPlace’s counselors strive to answer any and all inquiries.
StudyPlaces provides students with a number of free practice tests, information, and learning tools to help them prepare for studying in both India and internationally in various fields.
StudyPlaces has a number of forums where users can post questions and share information regarding schools, admission processes, and acquiring visa’s in various countries and discussions based around Engineering, MBA programs, Medicine, and Law.
Their in-depth college search allows students to find schools applicable to their interests, areas of study and academic standing. In addition, it offers a number of articles and resources and detailed descriptions of many schools and their offerings.
The home page of the website features top stories relating to various career paths, often integrated into the articles are further resources to help guide individuals towards getting involved in the specific career. Additionally, articles can feature institution highlights and social and economic trends in the education world.
- "Educomp acquires Studyplaces.com". Financial Express. February 5, 2010. Retrieved May 30, 2011.
- "StudyPlaces Profile". Industry Canada. March 2010. Retrieved May 30, 2011.
- "Guardian News & Media Eeters Education Partnership, Extending its Reach into the Global Student Market". London: guardian.co.uk. July 15, 2009. Retrieved June 3, 2011.
- "Studyplaces.com - Portal for Higher Education". Killer Startups. Retrieved May 30, 2011.
- "The Buzz in Big Cities". Calcutta, India: telegraphindia.com. April 16, 2008. Retrieved June 3, 2011.
- "About us". Studyplaces.com. Retrieved May 30, 2011.
- "Studyplaces.com: A unique web based platform for career counselling, education information search". free-press-release.com. Retrieved June 3, 2011.