From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
13 December 1908|
|Died||1 November 1964
|Occupation||Actor, film director|
Sture Lagerwall (13 December 1908 – 1 November 1964) was a Swedish actor and film director. He appeared in 75 films between 1931 and 1963.
- Pojkarna på Storholmen (1932)
- The Women Around Larsson (1934)
- Vi två (We Two, 1939)
- Den blomstertid (1940)
- Resan bort (1945)
- Johansson and Vestman (1946)
- Onsdagsväninnan (1946) - acted and directed)
- Kvinnan bakom allt (1951)
- The Venetian (1958)
- Sommar och syndare (1960)
- The Devil's Eye (1960)
- "At the 48th Street Theatre". The New York Times. 2 December 1939. Retrieved 2012-06-05.
From the moment she appears as the gay and youthful wife of a rising young architect (Sture Lagerwall) in Vi två (We Two), a Terrafilm production directed by S. Bauman, until the final touchingly sentimental scene in the maternity hospital, Fröken Hasso is the cynosure of the spectators' sympathetic attention.
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|